Rhodes+Brito Architects is looking for a Construction Administrator with a minimum of 12-15 years of experience to join our team in Orlando, FL. The ideal candidate will be responsible for Construction Administration.
Construction Administrator, your duties will include the following:
- You will “observe” and document the construction process of all our active construction projects.
- Participate in on-site observations and develop Field Reports as required
- Preparation of minute meetings at each construction meeting
- Provide Quality Control of construction documents
- Pictures/Video (if required) of various documenting construction process
- Initial review and process of RFI’s and Shop Drawings
- Maintain RFI and Submittal Database
- Coordinate with Lead Architect
- Monitor project schedules and budgets
- Interface with contractors and construction managers
- Understanding and implementation of Building code requirements in project design requirements.
- Assist in processing Change Orders, Supplemental Instructions, and Potential Change Orders
- Assisting Owner/Project Manager in substantial completion review and approval
- Develop Punch List documentation
- Assisting Owner in obtaining all required project warranties and close-out documents